Axil,

FYI: http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/563nh.htm
and perhaps a peek at a discard I dug out of the trash basket next to my desk sent by a fellow interested person:

1. Consider the nucleus of any virtual partial A

      a. A is positively charged.

2. Consider a subset of A, As with a unit mass of 1

      a. Let As = p

      b. Name p Proton

      c. p has a unit positive charge.

3. Consider A surrounded by empty energy wells of positive electrostatic fields able to fill in proportion to the distance from an approaching negative charge.

      a. Let p be located at the precise center of a spherical energy well such that the well depth or energy density potential varies by discrete jumps from the beginning of a radius and traveling outwardly.

      b. Assign p mass mP (Of the Gravitational ratio Force to Acceleration) defined as the arbitrary quantity mP=938.3 MeV/c2

The nuclear magnetic moment is expressed in terms of the nuclear spin in the form:

where we have now introduced a new unit called a nuclear magneton.

For free protons with spin I =1/2, the magnetic moments are of the form:

where the proton g-factor:

Proton: g = 5.5856912 +/- 0.0000022

and more at: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nuclear/nspin.html

May all my friends here be attracted by a thirst for knowledge to explore in depth the mysteries of cold fusion mathematically.

Warm Regards,

Reliable

Axil Axil wrote:

Then under influence of magnetic and gravitational fields,

When the only driver in the system is heat, where does the magnetic field come from.