Yeah it has happened to me with a few street lights, but I thought it
was just some sort of subtle electrical/vibrational connection between
my body and a light which was nearing the end of its life. However,
one night about 20+ years ago, I found I was able to turn a particular
light on and off repeatedly by walking towards and away from it each
time.

harry