From: jth...@hotmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Defkalion
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:29:59 +0800

Seems to me that Woomera (Who appears to be an actual eyewitness) is confirming for us the presence, importance and use of the 2 spark plugs.  Page 16 does show 2 orange wires that appear to be spark plug cables.  (Off-the-shelf Spark Plug cables do have brightly colored red or orange insulations.  And the picture do show a cable that is about the right diameter size for a spark plug cable.)

I know I am harping on this spark plug thing, but the sooner "replicators" get over this doubt, the sooner we can focus on the corect replication design.  It does appear the evidence for sparks being integral to the process is mounting.

Those who doubt the use of sparks do bring up a good point, sparks will cook and melt the nickel nanostructures.  Hence, the point that I keep on repeating, Sparks PLUS turbulence is the answer.

As I mentioned before, Rossi redesigned his reactor from a small cylindrical design (original ECat and the EKitten design) to a flat "fat cat" design.  The reason for this, IMO, is to design a reactor that would be more efficient with sparks delivery.  This allowed him to controll his reaction better as DGT seems to have found out - that is, control the reaction rate with the apllication and modulation of sparks.

Jojo