  From: Chemical Engineer
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 12:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Darwinian Evolution (Was Tritium in Ni-H LENR)

  Jojo,

  I thought scrabble was a word game not a sentence game as there are no spaces.

  You say the chances are aqual for the tiles results.  I would think the
chances of the tiles coming up with a non grammatically correct jumble of
letters would be much higher than meeting all the constraints of our chosen
english language since there are a limited number of results that meet that
criteria using your available letters.

  Also, my 9 year old, with the same DNA at age 2 would most likely arrange
nonsense while at 9 probably something closer to your proof of  intelligent
design.

  BTW I do not have a strong enough belief in either theory.