On a lighter note, even Mark Gibbs supports my views on the new anti stick
polymer for Ketchup, now i feel alot better...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2012/05/30/how-high-tech-could-hurt-heinz-profits/2/

This example, at its most simple message shows how corporations sometimes
see new technologies in the opposite light even though the world might
benefit.  Many of the big oil companies dabble in renewable energy because
they do not feel threatened by it.  kW/Mw scale LENR if/when it is proven
may get ignored by big energy much like Kodak did with digital cameras.

I don't want liberals and big government spending money they don't have and
passing the buck to my children.  There is plenty of capital sitting around
in the large fortune 100 corporations to fund ventures.