Liberalism is supporting government? Shouldn't it be the opposite? I mean,
liberalism is a typical conservative stance, for example, the more
conservative the republican, the more liberal it is. Liberal as meaning
interference of the government with the economy. The most liberal of the
republican nowadays are Ron Paul supporters, after him comes neo cons and
Reagan fans...

Republicans are liberals and Democrats are slightly less so, as far as I
can perceive. There are minor   issues (I mean, money management is the
biggest issue for these parties) regarding abortion, minorities rights. But
these stances fluctuates much more within each party.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com