This is an interesting patent that I hope is important to LENR power
production.  Has the existence of heavy electrons that can interact with
protons and generate neutrons been proven at this juncture?  Have actual gamma
rays been shown to be absorbed by these systems to the degree that is necessary
if we are to see all of them in every direction eliminated?

I suspect that a lot of this push toward heavy electron involvement is based
upon much speculation.  Perhaps it is true and we can all go celibate at the
nearest pub soon, but too many loose ends keep nagging me.

Can we assume that now that NASA has become interested in LENR that progress
will rapidly begin?  If they do put forth far more effort than before I hope
that they do not become disillusioned when this pet theory is proven incorrect.
 It would be in the best interest of everyone for them and other researchers to
continue on as many possible fronts as arise since no one really can be sure
that this particular mechanism is the best and only one operating.  The recent
paper by Dr. Storms is a fine example of another possible mechanism that needs
to be fleshed out.

Dave