Here is an uninformative report on the conference:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/2/Cold-Fusion-is-Real-by-Josh-Mitteldorf-120704-254.html

I would say more about the conference but I figure the proceedings will
soon be available so it is better to let the authors speak for themselves.
If the proceedings are delayed I will ask the people at W&M to send me the
PowerPoint slides. They collected them on the chairman's computer. I will
upload them or send them to interested parties. Papers are better than
slides so let's wait.

There was a lot of talk about potential commercialization including a
discussion by a guy from Switzerland, Nicolas Chauvin, about making cold
fusion powered cars. That may seem premature but Chauvin is a smart cookie
doing a lot of preliminary groundwork in automotive transportation with
cold fusion heat engines that might be well worthwhile.