Just tell Defkalion to setup a US Company of which the Greek company will
be a subsidiary, call Stephen Chu and apply to the US Dept of Energy for a
$1.6B loan guarantee for independent green power production in California
(equivalent to 40, $40M license agreements).  Spend at least 5% of that
loan to lobby for more government money.  Defkalion's money woes will be
solved and the loan comes with a free Fisker Karma and an A123 fire
breathing battery pack(possibly LENR boosted) - I could not resist.