Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

possible, but current problems seems not to be economic,
> but of structural political stability (bipartisan system)...

True. But these problems are nothing compared to what they were from 1860
to 1865, when we killed 650,000 people in the Civil War.

There is some disunity in Europe right now. People are wondering if the
Euro can be saved, or even if the EU can remain united. Maybe not. Okay, so
there is a crisis in Europe. But it is *NOTHING REMOTELY AS BAD* as the
crisis from 1914 to 1918, and 1940 to 1945. Losing the Euro cannot be
compared to slaughtering 60 million people and destroying thousands of
cities and towns!

As I said, you need a sense of perspective. And you  need to learn the
lessons of history.

The European economic crisis is nowhere near as bad as German inflation in
the 1920s, or the depression of the 1930s. But it is bad enough. It is
inexcusable. People should have learned the lessons of history. They should
not let ~50% unemployment of young people in Greece continue. They need
emergency employment programs such as the U.S. depression-era CCC and WPA.