To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Migrant Workers in China Face Competition from Robots

Long term deflation?

Harry

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM, MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:
Alain wrote:

“since energy is $5-7Tn and GDP is $70Tn, the potential saving on energy is
around 10%”

“maybe I miss the point?”

Did you consider the following???

Energy is to economies as physics is to science… it is FUNDAMENTAL, and
everything is built on top of it.  A significant change to a fundamental
will propagate to anything built using that fundamental.

*If* LENR is able to deliver very cheap energy, then the cost of ALL
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES will also go down… manufacturing requires ENERGY,
moving those manufactured products to the end consumer (i.e.,
transportation) requires ENERGY (gas/diesel). If competition is allowed to
take its course, the cost of nearly everything will come down.  But the
ramifications of this are much more complex, and the reality of how this
would affect different aspects of life are hard to predict… my attitude at
this point is that much disruption will happen in the short term, but long
term the average person will be much better off… we are the most adaptable
species on the planet, and we will adapt; economies will adapt; financial
markets will adapt…

-Mark