Chemical Engineer <cheme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You were nit picking Mark, we all new what he meant.

No, he himself did not know what he meant. "Various reactions that output
more energy than is put in" can describe anything from striking a match to
fusion in the sun. It is vague. Just saying there are exothermic reactions
tells us nothing.

Regarding his writing I am not nit picking. That was seriously bad prose.
He is a professional writer. He should know better than to cram two
unrelated thoughts into one sentence with no punctuation in a response to
one question and he also should know better than to write run-on sentences
with multiple thoughts because that is the sort of they teach in high
school or at least they used to and they darn well should now.