My wife and I stayed up to share in the seven-minutes-of-terror vigil.
It was 12:30 PM CST when it touched down. It was hart warming to see
the Curiosity Ground Support crew leap up in absolute pandemonium
cheering and hugging each other as signal came through confirming the
fact that the little rover had could had endured the gauntlet. This
was another badly needed shot in the arm for NASA. I'm pleased as
punch that all of NASA's team efforts paid off. Hope it paves the way
for even more ambitious projects in the near future.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks