Its a start, but, why spend 2 & half $ Billion on a Mission to Mars to
build something just to achieve that?  I realize it's of significant scientific
importance to test our latest various instruments, devices, systems,  etc.,
not to mention advancing our technical abilities overall. It's also rather
an awesome opportunity to learn as much as we can about the once thought to
be civilization on Mars.

         The Martians, according to one absent minded theory, supposedly
had once upon a time long since inhabited Mars, and either had dried up and/or
perished back into the Martian soil, of which, I believe is comprised of
alot of iron (it's good for the digestive system.... Belch!!!

                                                      Now, you have to keep
in-mind that this all happened long before our civilization even existed,
and it's possible those Martians developed the technical ability to leave
their world far behind, and may even be responsible for seeding earth.

                       For me, I am already convinced that the so-called
Martians are currently operating up in the space above earth, so, I say, why
send probes to Mars in hopes of learning what happened to microrganisms that
are now flying around in ufo's? The real issue is that what happened to
Mars, will likely slowly over the several thousand years or so, may also happen
here.

And so, we should start preparing now, as the Earth's H20 continues to
dissipate or disappears or evaporates, or where ever it goes. By building
specially contained and wel equipped environments *underground* to sustain a
functional population, the  insulating effects can protect us against extreme
outside temps at a constant comfy 72 o's or so,,, so, we might as well start
adjusting accordingly.
                                                       The sooner as we can
build a significantly more technologically abled non biolgically dependent
human to pilot the one & only advanced propulsion system that will enable
*true* star travel,  the better off we well grounded limited restricted
disabled humans won't need to be!

I'm seriously thinking about starting a business building some rather
trendy looking underground complexes, communities, and/or subdivisions of a
sort
where the main housing infrastucture is underground.  There will be many
above structures and so it will not resemble anything like mole people occupy
it.  It will simply be highly energy  efficient, and offer a whole complete
new style of living w/ a whole host of state of the art technology,,,, that
will slowly replace this biologically dependent human mode of being (I'm so
excited!).

          << So Curiosity is immune to Mars winters and nights.  Able to
work 24/7/365. >>
</HTML>