Talk about hyperkinetic hyperbolie!! Rossi is a world class criminal! I suppose
all those who have ever associated with him even in witnessing his tests
(criminal activities) should be put on trial with him. I must admit to drifting
in the direction of the increasingly less convinced mass. I will give him to
the end of the year to present something substantial but I will never find
myself in the class of those who resort to such over the top pronouncments.

 Jouni Valkonen

  And if he has, then it would make Rossi the greatest criminal in the history
of Earth because he has delayed the technology so long that it has already
caused the death of hundreds of millions people due to not enabling this to
enter the market properly.