 From: MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Detailed inside information about Rossi's 1000C test reactor

Kelley/Jouni:
You guys are missing the big picture… what Rossi does now is immaterial.  What
he *did* is open the floodgates, and because of that, there are now enough
high-level people aware of what the ENTIRE LENR/CF COMMUNITY has accomplished –
namely, irrefutable proof that the excess heat is REAL, repeatability, evidence
of energetic particles – i.e., some new physics that can likely be exploited
for cheap clean energy.  That’s what’s important; that’s the BIG picture.
Large companies are also aware, and investment $ is beginning to flow… who the
heck cares what Rossi does or does not do from here on?
-Mark