That paper certainly didn't cheer me up. Indeed it made me very sad. "Myonic fusion?" Yes, I know what they meant. The paper reads like it was written with Voice Recognition software, without editing, more or less off-the-cuff, by someone who knows a lot but is utterly disorganized.

The neutron experiment isn't clearly described in this paper. It's apparently in another conference paper....

Sent from my iPhone