The Lady with the Scythe has apparently acquired now the habit to take the
old cold fusioneers. I will ask Her to slow down a bit, we are already at
the border of the Promised LENR+ Land.
Unfortunately, my old friend Hal could not enter there despite
his great merits. I wrote about him when after a long long wait and fight
for CF funding, he decided that after the age of 80, the things are going
differently, see please:
http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2008/NET29-8dd54geg.shtml#halfox

I hope that when I will meet him again, I will be able to tell him very
good news and we will write an edit a special Triumph issue of Fusion Facts.

Peter

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 11:58 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/saltlaketribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=159356226#fbLoggedOut
>
> I could not find a direct link for Hal's Journal of New Energy.  Many
> are available here:
>
> http://www.padrak.com/ine/PRODUCTS.html#JNE

Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania