They "appear" more legit to me and with alot of big names on the board, for
what that is worth.

I am going to guess if that device sees wear and tear and premature
failures, they will occur between the surfaces of those magnets on the
"magnetic oscillator" where all of the uncertainty takes place...

Both the TUV and UL testing was first done in 2008.  This device does not
appear that complicated. Must be a reliability or safety issue keeping it
off the market.