From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 8:19 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:a new interview with Defkalion

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One must remain open.

When I say "open", I mean that we are here assuming a single process
is in play.  It is indeed possible that we see multiple quantum
reactions now that we can operate in the nano world.  It is almost
likely that this realm is not one dimensional; but, has opened a
window to many new possibilities.

The Pd/D reaction could be unrelated to what we are exploring with Ni/H.

It would be "something wonderful".