Dear Eric,

Satire and flame baiting is one of the most difficult ambitions for a
writer to achieve. The reader almost always assumes that you are serious.
It is always wise the say what you mean and mean what you say.

But sometimes the opposite happens. When a serious posit is taken as satire,

When I read this sentence as you might read it:

*It's important to not permit the SCAMS of yesterday to effect the LENR
systems of tomorrow.*

I could not stop laughing…ROTFL.

The field of cold fusion and free energy systems has been a free for all
filled with some wild and crazy guys. When you look at this unusual state
of affairs with a well-honed sense of humor as you oftentimes do, I can see
how lots of humor can spring forth.

Cheers:  Axil