http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1303&p=9562#p9562

Dear drew,

we do not know where Sterling Allen got this not-even-close-to-real info on his last report. Please be so kind to ask him as he has not contacted us since last March, when he payed a short visit in one of our labs.

Since last April, we conducted successfully 21 official tests many days each, with the presence and under the protocols agreed with very well know international labs, using also their instrumentation. The last two such official test runs only, from September 5th to September 14th, lasted in total more than 55 hours starting/stopping the reaction and controlling reactor's performance at will. These two tests were the last official we conducted in Greece with our R5 lab prototype reactors and the present calorimetric setup, whilst the next have been scheduled to take place in Vancouver in the new R6 version pre-industrial single reactor in Hyperion complete prototypes, following in general the specs we have released already.

An official announcement from our company within the next weeks will inform you the peer-reviewed journals where the results of all these tests so far will be published by the independent testers.
Thank you for your attention
DGT

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat -- and the defkalion hyperion -- Hi, google!)