Maybe in 10 million yrs this civilization will have developed the highly
sophisticated complex process by which the strong/weak nuclear,
electromagnetic, & gravitational forces can be altered or manipulated. It will
require
millions of yrs to develope a 'hole'  complete working knowledge of the forces
at work around us & thruout the universe, and while this is presently being
thoroughly handled by our very advanced caretakers (bless their hearts....
you know, if they had one) that are currently operating up in the Space above
and/or thruout the star system, we most likely have the right to live-on
and continue progress well into the future (I mean, why wouldn't we....
right?)

              Someday tho, in the distant future, we (as in advanced
nonhumans) too will possess the highly technical ability that will enable us
(as
in advanced nonhumans) to partake in the *real* business of creating worlds
by which life can florish once again (I miss it already).

So, I think it's of relative importance to make a checklist of the things
that will need to be addressed in order to build the One & Only System or
Means of Technology that highly advanced civilizations are currently using to
not only travel the vastness of innerstellar space but also to exist In Space
among the Stars/Worlds, and/or to build  tend, & nuture them (waaaa!)

                     The capacity in which these highly evolved/developed
civilizations are operating in is undoubtedly so very complex that we could
only be frightened, confused, mystified, or, persue it in the only way we
can. This *other* (ungodly) quintessential technology that took countless
millions of years to fully R&D or *perfect* as to the highly exact  specificity
of materials and their properties, and the instantaneous interactions with
the one & only process with a highly developed powerful energy/power-source,
that is applied as efficiently and compatably and/or directly as possible, to
generate an altogether different new form continuous dependable propulsion,
and controll it with 'mere' thought, to perform "out of these worlds"
maneuvers and/or obtain speeds that leave it all behind, and *All*  w/o
expending
or depleting any energy.
                                                      IOW, a Perfected
Independent "State" of Light Energy/Propulsion, along with a whole complete
extremely advanced intelligence process that has no equal. (even tho, they
likely number in the gazillions, thruout the universe).

                        The main driving force behind the Ultimate Vehicle
will depend on an SRC (spining rotor center) which might consist of an
overall weight of around 39-lbs. 1/6'th of the overall total circumference of
this SRC would consist of a weight of 19-lbs, & consist of EAFP
(electromagnetic attraction-force properties). To the exact oppposite of this
EAFP 1/6'th
in the SRC is the NP (no properties) 1/6'th, which consists of a weight of
20-lbs.  So, a 1-lb imbalance exists in the 2-halves of the SRC, of which
generates   4 - 5 thousand lbs of Centrifugal-force, spinning at a rate of
1,000
revs per sec.

                              If enough powerful efficient steps are
implemented into the finished vehicle/craft, so as to produce a TPF (total
pulling
force) at least twice it's overall weight, then it should be able to
lift-up slowly vertically and/or accelerate at a degree of some angle  at a
fairly
good rate.  If a craft's overall weight was 6,000-lbs, and a TPF of 5-X's
that was generated, then it should be able to accelerate at roughly 100 Mphs
per sec , and/or exert about 25 to 50 G's or so.

                                In less than a 1/2 minute or so this
Ulitmate Immaculate Dream Machine would enter space, and then continue to
accelerate until it reached (as an example) the halfway point to the moon.
Then,
the RTOS (rapid timing order sequence), would need to be reversed so as to
redirect the TPF in the opposite direction, for deceleration.  A test run to
the moon and back, would take little more than an hour or two, but depends on
some type of newly developed technology to enable rapidly changing distances
to be coordinated accordingly, or with extreme accuracy.

                      Now, as for the subject of stars.... they're light
years ahead, and, there's One & Only One way to get there, in the absolute.
If we wanted to, we could *actually* persue this system right here & now,
because the way I see it is "if " we don't, they why are we here?    We are
here to *form a more perfect union* but unfortunately, that means eliminating
"us" (or what we're made of, rather) in the process.

            http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/comte.html

On the subject of stars, all investigations which are not ultimately
reducible to simple visual observations are ... necessarily denied to
us. While we can conceive of the possibility of determining their
shapes, their sizes, and their motions, we shall never be able by any
means to study their chemical composition or their mineralogical
structure ... Our knowledge concerning their gaseous envelopes is
necessarily limited to their existence, size ... and refractive power,
we shall not at all be able to determine their chemical composition or
even their density... I regard any notion concerning the true mean
temperature of the various stars as forever denied to us.

-- August Comte,1835

(before the advent of spectroscopy)

harry</HTML>