Video #11, tends to support my belief that the power, force, and speed of
gas expansion is inversely proportional to the duration of the spark. When
the duration of the spark is short, the compressive force of the gas grows
large. A very short spark is a powerful spark. This powerful spark will
produce a powerful and forceful expansion of the gas.

To get gas expansion to the maximum, the duration of the spark must be
reduced to the minimum duration possible.

To optimize gas performance, I recommend a spark rise time under 50
nanoseconds with a very short duration to produce the most powerful
explosive and forceful expansion of the gas.

Video #11 shows that a continuous high voltage spark does not cause gas
expansion, but a short and powerful spark with a very short duration does.

It is not the energy that the spark carries in joules. It is how fast this
energy is delivered to the gas.

This is analogous to how explosives perform.

Low explosives are compounds where the rate of decomposition proceeds
through the material at less than the speed of sound. The decomposition is
propagated by a flame front (deflagration) which travels much more slowly
through the explosive material than a shock wave of a high explosive.

High explosives are explosive materials that detonate, meaning that the
explosive shock front passes through the material at a supersonic speed.

Some theory

Because of the Pauli Exclusion Principle, no two electrons can orbit the
atom on the same quantum level.

Electron degeneracy pressure is a particular manifestation of the more
general phenomenon of quantum degeneracy pressure. The Pauli Exclusion
Principle disallows two half integer spin particles (fermions, that is
electrons) from simultaneously occupying the same quantum state. The
resulting emergent repulsive force is manifested as a pressure against
compression of matter into smaller volumes of space.

Electron degeneracy pressure results from the same underlying mechanism
that defines the electron orbital structure of elemental matter.

When electrons are squeezed too close together, the exclusion principle
requires them to have different energy levels. To add another electron to a
given volume requires raising an electron's energy level to make room, and
this requirement for energy to compress the material appears as a pressure.

A big spark packs large numbers of electrons into fixed volume in a very
short amount of time and the gas explodes due to electrostatic increasing
repulsion.

At any given instant, the more electrons that are added to a gas, the
bigger the gas atoms gets in that fixed timeframe. This causes
electrostatic pressure increase as all the atoms of the gas grow bigger at
the same fixed instant of time.

If the spark pulse is short and powerful enough, an electrostatic shock
wave may be produced that may then result in an intense level of
compression and electron nuclear screening which then results in associated
nuclear reactions.

It is well known the lightning produces gamma rays neutrons and
transmutation of matter.

This electrostatic shock wave may be causing this type of nuclear activity.

QED.