Yeah, I suppose you could say that we're all aliens, except that Obama is
an illegal Alien, now fraudulently serving as the President (I'm so proud).
Of course there alot of so-called people in this country here illegally, and
Obama is in good company.
                                   BO is an expert when it comes to
appealing to many different groups all at the same time with one comment, like
when
he says that being apart of the radical movement of the 60's in his DNA. I
mean, when you look at where this man(?) had been before he weasled his way
into this country, you just know he was a born loser, uh, I mean leader.

         It doesn't take anyone with a single brain cell to know that it's
just good old common sense to  "vote" for a legal citizen and/or human being
to run the Country, instead of all the gullible peasants committing their
life to the empowering of a two bit Dictator.  (Psssst...Romney is with the
Romulans. Obama is a Klingon, much more thugly)
                                                            <<  It looks
like Aliens (interstellar types) favour Romney for President.
 http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/romney-temp/ >></HTML>