http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Flenr-canr.org%2Facrobat%2FGodesRcontrolled.pdf&ei=iV6uUL25CaeF0QHQqIG4DA&usg=AFQjCNHuzrqKGBNAwRi7rIW-VMSkqLKLHA&sig2=7Pt74QjBK5CUU6fNvN-1OQ

*Controlled Electron Capture and the Path Toward Commercialization*

>From the reference as follows:

“The AC stimulation consists of alternating high voltage positive and
negative pulses, approximately 100ns wide, of duty cycles up to 1% or
repetition rates of up to 100KHz”

This is called reverse field current in plasma physics. It produces a
counter rotating plasmoid in the shape of a ring. The plasmoid moves
forward in a dielectric like a rolling smoke ring.

This alternating pulse current is not an AC current. It produces very high
Instantaneous power. IMHO, the pulse cycle should be modified so that a
weak positive pulse acts as a pre-iodization pulse for the negative pulse.
The power delivered by the negative pulse could therefore be further
increased. The current is high but the short pulse duration keeps the thin
wire from damage.

IMHO, Your experiment should include a comparison of various pulse regimes
to compare for optimized heat production.

Cheers:     Axil