It's hard to know where to begin here but let me just say this that given the
speed of sound in
nickel<http://www.olympus-ims.com/en/ndt-tutorials/thickness-gage/appendices-velocities/>
:

5630m/s

and 430kHz:

5630m/s;430kHz?mm

([5630 * meter] / second) * (430 * [kilo*hertz])^-1 ? milli*meter
= 2.0838194 mm

In other words, a 2mm electrode should exhibit resonance at ~430kHz.