From: Mike Carrell <mi...@medleas.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 9:29 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:E Mallove: LENR/"Cold Fusion" and Modern Physics: A Crisis
Within a Crisis ???

BLP is distinctly non-nuclear, but rather anew hyper-chemistry. The reactions
that convert H atoms to hydrinos release energy in several forms, including
intense VUV [vacuum ultraviolet light, ‘blacklight’]. The chemical reactions in
the ell are described in an article on the website. These are complex but
result in charge separation so the cell behaves like a fuel cell, but the
energy release internally is quite different. Con formation of the cell
performance by six different observers is given under the “Validation” tab.
Further outside, unpublished, tests have occurred. The reactions induce H atoms
to shrink by a factor of four, releasing some 245 eV per atom, some 200 times
the energy needed to separate a H atom from water. Each elemental cell produces
a fraction of a volt; the task at hand is  to revise a manufacturing process to
make an inexpensive battery module containing hundreds of elemental cells. The
basic materials are cheap and plentiful. A strong patent base is being built to
repay investors. Patents run out and as the technology becomes widely
understood and accepted, manufacture of the BLP modules can be widespread. The
process is non-polluting and water is for the taking everywhere. I leave the
consequences to your sweet dreams.

Mike Carrell