Dave,

If my understanding is correct, the following video is evidence of a closed
wormhole through the Earth with two black hole particles orbiting through
it, we named the particles Ike and Eduardo.

Each particle weighed approx. 1x10e12-1x10e14 kg and traveled at sub
relativistic speeds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvCP7TXIEU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-b37stBOU

The popping on the video is most likely the electromagnetic pulse an
orbiting particle.

The trick is jumping aboard without getting nuked from beta decay.

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com