From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 10:46 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Independent validation of thermal anomalies from Celani's
constantan wires

Akira Shirakawa <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com> wrote:

Combining data from the table on the left and the new graph (and some plausible
assumptions) I managed to plot a graph of input power vs excess power:

http://i.imgur.com/L9CV7.png

At the highest point it's 21.8% more output power than the input.

Good job.

Again, this gives me a bad feeling. The curve is too smooth. Too predictable.
Cold fusion excess heat never happens in a fixed ratio compared to input, or as
a varying function of input. It is not predictable. With powder, you see
nothing at low temperatures, and then it appears, but it fluctuates.

This kind of smooth, predictable-looking curve is characteristic of an
artifact. I am not saying it is an artifact for sure, but it makes me
uncomfortable.

As I said yesterday, above all, they need calibration data in the same range as
the anomalous heat. That would put to rest most of my concerns.