On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here's some new data that is "worrying" 2000 climatologists about Global
> Warming ....
>
> Obviously, since 2000 of them were right, this new data must be wrong.
>
> This first link shows the rate of ice melting leading to the conclusion that
> Global Warming must be accelerating....???
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/28/sea_levels_new_science_climate_change/
>

> Then, to confirm it, this 2nd link "definitely" shows that Global warming is
> occuring that is "correlated" to the amount of C02 that man pumps out into
> the atmosphere.... ????
>

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/29/wmo_global_temp_figures_2012_doha_ninth_hottest/
>

> But, what do I know.  I'm not one of those 2000 climatologists who where NOT
> bribed or threatened in any way.  And since, there's 2000 of them; there's
> only one of me.  They must be right and I am wrong and anybody questioning
> their conclusions must be nuts.  Right Jed?
>

> Hey, if others can violate forum list rules with impunity regarding AGW
> propaganda, I should be able to do the opposite propaganda with impunity...
> right?

Look at the last paragraph from the second link:
"We are investigating why the temperature rise at the surface has
slowed in recent years, including how ocean heat content changes and
the effects of aerosols from atmospheric pollution may have influenced
global climate."

In this article it would seem "global temperature" refers to just the
temperature at the *surface*. I guess a true global temperature would
be an average over all altitudes... which may still be rising?

Harry