Sounds reasonable enough.  What do you think of this article:
 http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100194166/man-made-global-warming-even-the-ipcc-admits-the-jig-is-up/

Man-made global warming: even the IPCC admits the jig is up

By James DelingpoleEnvironmentLast updated: December 13th, 2012
3839 CommentsComment on this article

Could this mysterious glowing orb have something to do with climate change?
Surely not!
Breaking news from the US – h/t Watts Up With That? – where a leaked draft of
the IPCC's latest report AR5 admits what some of us have suspected for a very
long time: that the case for man-made global warming is looking weaker by the
day and that the sun plays a much more significant role in "climate change"
than the scientific "consensus" has previously been prepared to concede.
Here's the killer admission:

Many empirical relationships have been reported between GCR or cosmogenic
isotope archives and some aspects of the climate system (e.g., Bond et al.,
2001; Dengel et al., 2009; Ram and Stolz, 1999). The forcing from changes in
total solar irradiance alone does not seem to account for these observations,
implying the existence of an amplifying mechanism such as the hypothesized
GCR-cloud link. We focus here on observed relationships between GCR and aerosol
and cloud properties.
As the leaker explains, this is a game-changer:

The admission of strong evidence for enhanced solar forcing changes everything.
The climate alarmists can’t continue to claim that warming was almost entirely
due to human activity over a period when solar warming effects, now
acknowledged to be important, were at a maximum. The final draft of AR5 WG1 is
not scheduled to be released for another year but the public needs to know now
how the main premises and conclusions of the IPCC story line have been undercut
by the IPCC itself.