  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 6:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:[OT] Sent a message of query off to Mr. Beaty concerning
recent trolling activity

  Jojo,

  I've never added anyone to a killfile in my lilfe, but I'm doing it now.  I
hope Bill Beatty will ban you at some point, as you appear to have no desire to
get in tune with the wishes of the people on this list and would prefer instead
to try to steer the threads towards your own purposes.  Until you are banned,
as I hope you will be, blocking you will have to be adequate for now.

  All the best,
  Eric