Let's see if I'm understanding this correctly: The theory was that nuclear
reactions cannot occur in a system such as P&F's. This theory was falsified
which means that nuclear reactions can (and did) occur.

Correct? If it is correct, then my original statement stands: There is no
theory yet that explains what is called cold fusion.

[mg]