At 11:40 PM 12/30/2012, Jojo Jaro wrote:
Yes, "Christian" catholic schools are more tolerant of other faiths, but not muslims. You can not go to a muslim school like the one Obama went to unless you are a muslim.

Before Lomax spins this again; may I simply ask readers to research this on their own to see which of us both is lying.

Jojo

let me help readers out, if they care about this. I found no evidence that the school was a "Muslim school," though *most of the students were Muslim,* it appears.

The original story was on a now-defunct web site, the following link is dead:
http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/Obama_2.htm
For coverage of Insight Magazine, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insight_on_the_News
Coverage by Fox News:
Coverage of the issue in detail:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16813267/ns/politics/t/obama-debunks-claim-about-islamic-school/#.UOEqLFK9qmw
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/

I don't see a source for the claim other than the Insight Magazine article. I found the Insight article on the wayback machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20081104013719/http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/Obama_2.htm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abd ul-Rahman Lomax" <a...@lomaxdesign.com>