The earlier posting on "muslim" schools is confused.

Some "Muslim" schools have a curriculum that is based solely on the Qur'an.
This kind of school would only attract non-Muslim students interested in the
Qur'an, or in the culture of Islam.

Some "Muslim" schools have a standard secular curriculum, and are attended
mostly by Muslims, thus confusing some into calling them "Muslim" schools.

Some "Muslim" schools are merely called such because they operate in a Muslim
country, like Indonesia. This is like calling US public schools "Christian"
because they operate in a predominantly Christian country.

To suggest that President Obama must be a Muslim because he went to a "Muslim"
school in Indonesia is a statement that at best is meaningless.