This is an easy fake to do. There are 2 hidden small power sources. The
sources have equally same potential by means of Zener diode for example.
Small batteries are enough for the test with take 10 minutes to be
completed.

One source is placed inside the voltmeter in series with the (+) input. Com
=> Voltmeter => Hidden source => (+) Input

The second source is hidden inside the motor in series also. Com => Motor =>
2nd Hidden source => Input power

To be not a fake, the multimeter should be opened as well as the motor. The
strap is put not only for the decoration.

Arnaud

  _____