From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 12:10 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Chemonuclear Transitions

David,

Good question … and yes - natureprovides us with a few clues.

Without getting intoanything proprietary – you need only look at the oceans of
earth for the sourceyou are asking about.

In effect – “hydronium” isa component of water and represents a free source of
protons – albeit transitory.The hydronium ion is a cation H3O+ formed
naturally- is the result of temporaryprotonation. The pH of the oceans
represents the free protons available, and itis gigatons at any given moment.
The emphasis there is on “at any given moment”.J

So far, attempts toharvest hydronium have been in the easy ways have been
futile – that goeswithout saying, since we are still burning oil. That may not
be the case withadvancing technology. Note that while hydrogen as a gas is
diamagnetic, theproton is intensely magnetic.

The important point isthat QM (nature) can provide protons which are
essentially “free”. It is up toinventors to find a cost effective way to
harvest them.

From:David Roberson

Jones,

I can see how the 13.6 eV of energy would be very substantiallylarger than the
normal burning of hydrogen at 1.4 eV as you mention.  Myproblem with this
concept arises when I try to find the original source of the13.6 eV of energy.
Clearly, free hydrogen is available to burn withoxygen delivering the 1.4 eV
since it exists in nature with the energystored ahead of time.  But the 13.6 eV
you mention is nowhere to befound until the electron is stripped away from the
proton in the initial phase.

Do you know of a source for stripped protons that can be obtainedwithout that
input of energy?

Dave