-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

>Can you provide any citation for neutrino-antineutrino pair production in
>actuality? If so, then there should have an associated energy ...

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0370269306005351
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ve
d=0CFQQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fadsabs.harvard.edu%2Ffull%2F1967ApJ...150..979B
&ei=xnZOUd6JCcitiAfx74GoAg&usg=AFQjCNF1gCDTJqH6iYKaz7_hYuFNOISOdg&bvm=bv.441
58598,d.aGc
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CGAQF
jAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Flss.fnal.gov%2Farchive%2Fother%2Fiu-ntc-92-12.pdf&ei=xn
ZOUd6JCcitiAfx74GoAg&usg=AFQjCNHs6wvnhA6omkD1ectAIpGI0Kqzkw&bvm=bv.44158598,
d.aGc&cad=rja
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&cad=rja&v
ed=0CD8QFjADOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.science.gov%2Ftopicpages%2Fn%2Fneutrino
%2Bpair%2Bemission.html&ei=MXpOUf6YLvCviQfTzIGQCQ&usg=AFQjCNFeG8ewjfyOVglxWB
RTaiqnWw-j-w&bvm=bv.44158598,d.aGc
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk