Why now?

Perhaps it was the publication of the photos after this:

Jam
April 30th, 2013 at 5:46
AM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=802&cpage=6#comment-687451>

Did you start loading on the truck? Don’t forget to take a few pictures.

Andrea Rossi

May 1st, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Dear Neri B.:

The delivery, after an acceptance test, has been made today.

Dear Neri B.:

The delivery has been made today.

the photos of the plant will surely be published.

We will publish them on the Journal Of Nuclear Physics

Warm Regards,

A.R.

julian_becker

May 1st, 2013 at 9:57 AM

dear mr. Rossi, when can we see the images. Eagerly awaiting them. Can you
just publish a few now? People are going crazy about waiting for them I
believe. Best regards, Julian