Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We would like to acknowledge and thank JED ROTHWELL, Ed Storms, Dieter
> Britz, Bill Collis
>
> and Steve Krivit for their diligent archival/historical work in preserving
> the record of CMNS.
> Our review was based largely upon their work.
> ***Come on, Jed, admit it.  That's why you think so highly of this
> paper....  ;-)

Busted!

If you follow the discussion at Wikipedia, you will know that is payola. I
extract acknowledgements from authors in return for promoting their papers
and not adding distortions to make them look bad.

With great power comes great responsibility. Not to mention opportunities
for graft and seduction! Chicks dig librarians, don'cha know?