I have produced papers describing experiments showing that gold
nanoparticles can reduce the half-life of U232 alpha emissions from 69
years to 6 microseconds to not effect here art vortex.

The experimenter must be a kook say you all.

I have referenced experiments that show fission of thorium is produced by
gold nanoparticles to no effect.

If the experiment does not fit into the narrow belief system of the
reader, then the experiment does not change anything in that persons mind.
 Sad but so true.