DGT's ICCF17 paper suggests that enrichment is not needed:

"We realized also that Ni58, Ni60, Ni62and Ni64 stable isotopes where
“willing” to participate in a LENR reaction, whilst Ni61 was not. So there
was no need for any costly enrichment method."

Ni58 is 68% of the natural metal while Ni60 is 26% of the natural metal.