I just wondered if they were verified to be empty. I ask because the report makes no mention of this (among other things). Obviously the Faraday cage argument is sound, so some tricky mods would be necessary. I realise this sounds far-fetched, but I am addressing all the loopholes I can think of. It's just the way I think.

Andrew

----- Original Message ----- From: "MarkI-ZeroPoint" <zeropo...@charter.net>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: Levi Hot Cat paper is a gem

Andrew,
At least give us some idea of how they would be used, or what could be inside, that Rossi could use to carry out the fraud?

They are steel, and thus form a Faraday cage as does the steel cylinder which houses the reactor core, so no way RF or IR laser could be used to remotely heat up the reactor. What other means of getting energy to the reactor is there using these shipping containers? Ultrasound?

-Mark Iverson