Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

An IR laser wouldn't need to be intense, it/they could be spread out over a
> wide beam/spot, not eye dangerous, and not particularly noticeable if you
> weren't looking at it . . .

You are joking! I have seen lasers strike objects, such as the items in a
cash register checkout line. You can't miss that. It is obvious. We have
all seen it.

If you got near it or put your hand over it, you would  be burned. At those
power levels, if you looked up, you would be permanently blinded.

This scenario is 100% impossible.

> And Andrew makes a valid point about the power supplies.  Clamp ammeters
> are a bad solution compared to inline resistance measurement, + voltages
> across all the wires.  The meter in question can measure harmonic
> distortion, but looks at a primary frequency and assumes balanced 3 phase
> AC, so an additional high frequency, DC or other distortions would likely
> be invisible to the meter.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now explain how you could use these invisible frequencies
to send enough electricity through an ordinary wire to melt ceramics and 3
mm thick steel, without melting the wire.

If you can't explain how to do that, you can forget this and all other
hidden electricity hypotheses.

Keep it simple. Address the big questions and the obviously questions
first. Then tell us about DC and other distortions.