That was me -- and only a couple of things were plugged into the same socket --
the meter and a camera. The laptops were further over on a separate plug.

And of course, since the whole building was wired for the power-input fake,
just that ONE socket for the controller would have been rigged, set up before
the test team arrived. (Certainly for the December test -- they said it was
already running.)