Claudio C Fiorini <claudio.c.fior...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the Levi report, the test started 13 of december and ended 17 of
> december. This is compatible with this article. Maybe, it was decided later
> to continue the test after december 15.
>
> This confirms (by the published picture), that during the ongoing
> experiment the PCE830 was showing completely useless data, nothing like a
> "gem". Furthermore it shows, that Rossi had access to the ongoing
> experiment. As the author of the article does not talk about any
> "professor" present that day, we may conclude that nobody of the Levi group
> could see what he did there.

I do not understand what you are saying here. Are you saying that Rossi was
present? Or that that he interfered with the experiment?

I do not think that Levi or his co-authors has said that Rossi was absent.
Only that he played no role in the testing, and he did not touch the
equipment. They verified that by making a video for the entire test:

"A wristwatch was placed next to the wattmeter, and a video camera was set
up on a tripod and
focused on both objects: at one frame per second, the entire sequence of
minutes and power
consumption were filmed and recorded for the 96-hour duration of the test."