On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

He said you need a battery for an internal combustion engine, and so that
> means it's not self-sustaining. That was what I responded to.

My point was a valid one.  It's that for a regular ICE you need a secondary
source of power to drive the spark plugs (where in a diesel engine you do
not after the engine gets going).  It does not matter to me whether you
acknowledge that it is a valid point, because you appear to have switched
over into disputation mode.  I mention the point because I thought it might
be interesting for others.

Eric