On Jun 3, 2013, at 11:31 PM, "a.ashfield" <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:
> In fact an independent test has been carried out.

This is not true. The test was arranged in Rossi's facilities and by Giuseppe
Levi. And problem is that we do not know what is financial relationship between
Rossi and Levi, so Levi, who has been chief scientist in all ecat tests, cannot
be considered as independent entity.

Therefore it is factually correct to state that there has not been arranged
independent test.

My personal opinion is that that Levi must be also key player in ecat scam. If
Levi is honest, I do not think that it is possible for Rossi to fool him so
many times and Levi not requiring more careful measurements.

And since there is no radiation, I do not see that it is plausible have claimed
levels of excess heat. Also Rossi lost his final bits of credibility forever
when he childishly threatened Wikipedia with lawsuit. Only lunatics behave such
a way and this is very common pattern for conspiratorial trolls to react when
forum moderators do not listen them.

―Jouni