On Jun 4, 2013, at 5:16 AM, Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  In my opinion, people should not bring up fraud unless they have specific
> and compelling evidence.  I do not know what the law (e.g., US law) says
> about the permissible boundaries for discussing possible fraud in a public
> forum, but we should not recklessly put this one at risk.

It is not a problem. Both Levi and Rossi are public figures. E.g. Obama does
not sue you if you are accusing him a liar from false basis or that you think
that Obama has secretly visited Mars in 1980's.

For me the evidence is overwhelming against Rossi and if Rossi is a scammer,
this makes also Levi as a partner. Note that this does not imply that Rossi and
Levi are doing something that is criminal ― they are just making money!

Note also that evidence is only for me overwhelming. This means that my opinion
is strong. However I do not claim that I have positive evidence for the fraud.
It is just that my hunch is pointing towards scam.

―Jouni